Welcome to a growing community of exchange and knowledge-sharing.
- View contributed resources for course development, consideration of global citizenship, intercultural exploration, university-community partnerships and Fair Trade Learning, critical service-learning, reflective activities, and much more here.
- Check out websites, links, and inspiring initiatives relevant to advancing community-driven development, human dignity, innovative education, and community-university partnerships here.
- Visit and contribute to the growing Global Service-Learning Wiki, which is broken into areas dedicated to research, practice, and continuous global civic engagement from home.
- Propose a guest blog post.
- Remember to stay in the conversation with us on Twitter and Facebook!
We invite you to share your resources, challenges, and successes with careful and conscientious global service-learning, community-university partnership, and international volunteerism. Get in touch with us through Facebook, Twitter, or the guest blog post proposal process.